Cub Scout Archives: Wolf Achievement 10 - Family Fun
Wolf Achievement 10 is about having fun within the family. Find helps for this achievement here.
Wolf Achievement 10 Requirements
Do requirement a and do two of requirements b through g:
- Complete the Character Connection for Cooperation.
- Know. Discuss these questions with your family: What is “cooperation”? Why do people need to cooperate when they are doing things together? Name some ways that you can be helpful and cooperate with others.
- Commit. Discuss with your family what makes it hard to cooperate. How do listening, sharing, and persuading help us cooperate?
- Practice. Practice being cooperative while doing the requirements for “Family Fun.”
- Make a game like one of these. Play it with your family.
(See the examples in the book.)
- Plan a walk. Go to a park or a wooded area, or visit a zoo or museum with your family.
- Read a book or Boys’ Life magazine with your family. Take turns reading aloud.
- Decide with Akela. what you will watch on television or listen to on the radio.
- Attend a concert, a play, or other live program with your family.
- Have a family Board Game night at home with members of your family.
BSA Wolf Den Meeting Plans: Den Meeting Plan 10 – Birds and Family Fun BSA provides Wolf den meeting plans for Cub Scout den leaders on the Scouting.org website. Today, I am going to go through the tenth Wolf Cub Scout den meeting plan. This plan covers Wolf Elective 13 – Birds, and part of Wolf Achievement 10 – Family Fun.
Wolf Achievement 10 - Family Fun For most Cub Scouts, this will be an easy achievement to do at home with their families. But what if you are the den leader and you have one of those families in your den which never seems to be able to complete the requirements at home?
Helps and Requirements for Wolf Wolf is the Cub Scout program for boys in 2nd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Wolf program on this page.
Past Posts On This Day
October 22, 2013
October 22, 2012
October 22, 2011
October 22, 2010