Wolf Den Meeting Plans: This meeting is a pool party where Wolf Cub Scouts learn about swimming and boating safety and earn their Swimming belt loop.
Cub Scout Archives: Wolf Achievement 1 - Feats of Skill
Wolf Achievement 1 is about growing and getting stronger. Find helps for this achievement here.
Wolf Achievement 1 Requirements
Do requirements a through e and one of f, g, h, i, j, k, or l:
- Play catch with someone 10 steps away. Play until you can throw and catch.
- Walk a line back and forth. Do it sideways too. Then walk the edge of a board six steps each way.
- Do a front roll.
- Do a back roll.
- Do a falling forward roll.
- See how high you can jump.
- Do the elephant walk, frog leap, and crab walk.
- Using a basic swim stroke, swim 25 feet.
- Tread water for 15 seconds or as long as you can. Do your best.
- Using a basketball or playground ball, do a –
- Chest pass
- Bounce pass.
- Overhand Pass
- Do a frog stand.
- Run or jog in place for 5 minutes.
The core value for Cub Scouts for the month of May is Health and Fitness. According to the program helps health and fitness is: Being personally committed to keeping our minds and bodies cleanand fit.Cub Scouts will learn that it is important and easy to eat a healthy diet and how a fitnessprogram can be […]
Wolf Achievement 1 – Feats of Skill – is all about getting stronger and faster. This meeting definitely lends itself to an outdoor setting, so meet at your school playground or a park if you can.
There are a couple of different ways to work on Wolf Achievement 1 – Feats of Skill – with your den. One way is to do all of the requirements in one meeting. Another is to spread them out between different meetings.
This plan does most of the requirements for Wolf Achievement 3 – Keep Your Body Healthy. Since you probably won’t need a whole meeting to do the achievement requirements, you can do some of the games from Wolf Achievement 1
Wolf is the Cub Scout program for boys in 2nd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Wolf program on this page.