Cub Scout Archives: Bear Elective 17 - Repairs
It seems as though there is always something that needs fixing around the home. Who takes care of these repairs where you live? Maybe you have already helped with repair work. If not, ask before you try. Talk it over. Make sure you understand what to do before you start. Electrical and plumbing jobs are not games. You have to know what you’re doing or you could be hurt.
Bear Elective 17 Requirements
- With the help of an adult, fix an electric plug or appliance.
- Use glue or epoxy to repair something.
- Remove and clean a drain trap.
- Refinish or repaint something.
- Agree with an adult in your family on some repair job to be done and do it. (Each time you do this differently, it counts as a completed project.)
Helps and Requirements for Bear Bear is the Cub Scout program for boys in 3rd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Bear program on this page.