Cub Scout Archives: Bear Achievement 18 - Jot It Down
Bear Achievement 18 is about writing. Find helps for this achievement here.
Bear Achievement 18 Requirements
Complete requirement h and four more requirements.
- Make a list of the things you want to do today. Check them off when you have done them.
- Write two letters to relatives or friends.
- Keep a daily record of your activities for 2 weeks.
- Write an invitation to someone.
- Write a thank-you note.
- Write a story about something you have done with your family.
- Write about the activities of your den.
- Complete the Character Connection for Honesty.
- Know. Tell what made it difficult to be clear and accurate as you wrote details and kept records, and tell what could tempt you to write something that was not exactly true. Define honesty.
- Commit. Tell why it is important to be honest and trustworthy with yourself and with others. Imagine you had reported something inaccurately and tell how you could set the record straight. Give reasons that honest reporting will earn the trust of others.
- Practice. While doing the requirement for this achievement, be honest when you are writing about real events.
Picture Telephone Game Picture Telephone is a visual version of the classic telephone game. Our Crew recently played this during the Communication section of the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews course.
BSA Bear Supplemental Den Meeting Plan F - Jot It Down Cub Scout Bear den meeting plans are step by step guides to carrying out a den meeting. This plan covers Bear Achievement 18 - Jot It Down.
Thank You Note Template for Thanking a Special Person It is really important for kids to learn how to say "Thank You". Gratitude is something which needs to be taught, and Cub Scouts is a perfect forum for doing this.
Helps and Requirements for Bear Bear is the Cub Scout program for boys in 3rd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Bear program on this page.
Past Posts On This Day
October 22, 2013
October 22, 2012
October 22, 2011
October 22, 2010