Cub Scout Archives: Bear Achievement 13 - Saving Well, Spending Well
Bear Achievement 13 is about budgets and spending money. Find helps for this achievement here.
Bear Achievement 13 Requirements
Complete four of these requirements.
- Go grocery shopping with a parent or other adult member of your family.
- Set up a savings account.
- Keep a record of how you spend money for 2 weeks.
- Pretend you are shopping for a car for your family.
- Discuss family finances with a parent or guardian.
- Play a board game with your family that involves the use of play money.
- With an adult, figure out how much it costs for each person in your home to eat one meal.
January Cub Scout Theme – Yes I Can (Positive Attitude) BSA offers supplemental pack program ideas for each month. One theme for the January core value of Positive Attitude is a Yes I Can! theme.
BSA Bear Den Meeting Ideas: Plan 10 - Saving Well, Spending Well and Games, Games, Games! Bear den meeting ideas: This plan focuses on Bear Achievement 13 – Saving Well, Spending Well and Bear Achievement 15 – Games, Games, Games!
Helps and Requirements for Bear Bear is the Cub Scout program for boys in 3rd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Bear program on this page.