Cub Scout Archives: Bear Achievement 13 - Saving Well, Spending Well
Bear Achievement 13 is about budgets and spending money. Find helps for this achievement here.
Bear Achievement 13 Requirements
Complete four of these requirements.
- Go grocery shopping with a parent or other adult member of your family.
- Set up a savings account.
- Keep a record of how you spend money for 2 weeks.
- Pretend you are shopping for a car for your family.
- Discuss family finances with a parent or guardian.
- Play a board game with your family that involves the use of play money.
- With an adult, figure out how much it costs for each person in your home to eat one meal.
January Cub Scout Theme – Yes I Can (Positive Attitude) BSA offers supplemental pack program ideas for each month. One theme for the January core value of Positive Attitude is a Yes I Can! theme.
BSA Bear Den Meeting Ideas: Plan 10 - Saving Well, Spending Well and Games, Games, Games! Bear den meeting ideas: This plan focuses on Bear Achievement 13 – Saving Well, Spending Well and Bear Achievement 15 – Games, Games, Games!
Helps and Requirements for Bear Bear is the Cub Scout program for boys in 3rd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Bear program on this page.
Past Posts On This Day
July 22, 2011