Cub Scout Archives: Bear Achievement 1 - Ways We Worship
Bear Achievement 1 is about growing in faith. Find helps for this achievement here.
Bear Achievement 1 Requirements:
Complete both requirements.
- Complete the Character Connection for Faith
- Know. Name some people in history who have shown great faith. Discuss with an adult how faith has been important at a particular point in his or her life.
- Commit. Discuss with an adult how having faith and hope will help you in your life, and also discuss some ways that you can strengthen your faith.
- Practice. Practice your faith as you are taught in your home, church, synagogue, mosque, or religious fellowship.
- Make a list of things you can do this week to practice your religion as you are taught in your home, church, synagogue, mosque, or other religious community. Check them off your list as you complete them.
Auld Lang Syne Grace Here's a grace which is sung to the tune of Auld Lang Syne. This makes a really wonderful Thanksgiving grace. Or it would be a good addition to a Scout's Own prayer service.
December Cub Scout Theme - Holiday Lights (Respect) The Cub Scout Holiday Lights theme for the December core value of respect incorporates the ideas of cultures and service.Get ideas for your pack and den.
How the Boy Scout Law Relates to the Ten Commandments Comparing the 10 Commandments to the Boy Scout Law is an interesting activity for any Boy Scout group.
BSA Bear Den Meeting Plan 5: Ways We Worship and Sawdust and Nails In this article, I'll take a look at the fifth BSA Bear den meeting plan and comment with some tips and links. This plan covers part of Bear Achievement 1 – Ways We Worship and Bear Achievement 20 – Sawdust and Nails.
Helps and Requirements for Bear Bear is the Cub Scout program for boys in 3rd grade. Find helps and requirements for the Bear program on this page.