Grow Something is one of the Wolf Cub Scout elective adventures. For the Grow Something adventure, Wolves learn about plants and gardening.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Wolf Cub Scouts will receive a belt loop.
Requirements for the Grow Something Wolf Adventure
- Select a seed, and plant it in a small container. Care for it for 30 days. Take a picture or make a drawing of your plant once each week to share with your den.
- Find out the growing zone for your area, and share the types of plants that will grow best in your zone.
- Visit or research a botanical or community garden in your area, and learn about two of the plants that grow there. Share what you have learned with your den.
- Make a terrarium.
- Do one of the following:
- Using a seed tray, grow a garden inside your home. Keep a journal of its progress for 30 days. Share the results with your den.
- Grow an avocado tree or a sweet potato plant in water. Keep a journal of its growth for two weeks. Share it with your den.