Running With the Pack is one of the Wolf CORE Adventure Requirements. For this adventure, Wolves improve their physical fitness by participating in some physical activities and planning a healthy meal.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Wolves will receive a belt loop.
Requirements for the Running With the Pack Wolf Adventure
- Play catch with someone in your den or family who is standing 10 steps away from you. Play until you can throw and catch successfully at this distance. Take a step back, and see if you can improve your throwing and catching ability.
- Practice balancing as you walk forward, backward, and sideways.
- Practice flexibility and balance by doing a front roll, a back roll, and a frog stand.
- Play a sport or game with your den or family, and show good sportsmanship.
- Do at least two of the following: frog leap, inchworm walk, kangaroo hop, or crab walk.
- Demonstrate what it means to eat a balanced diet by helping to plan a healthy menu for a meal for your family. Make a shopping list of the food used to prepare the meal.