Stronger, Faster, Higher is one of the Webelos CORE Adventure Requirements. For this adventure, Webelos work to improve their physical fitness, play some games, and try a new sport.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Webelos will receive a pin.
Requirements for the Stronger, Faster, Higher Webelos Adventure
- Understand and explain why you should warm up before exercising and cool down afterward. Demonstrate the proper way to warm up and cool down.
- Do these activities and record your results:
- 20-yard dash
- Vertical jump
- Lift a 5-pound weight
- Jump rope
- Make an exercise plan that includes at least three physical activities. Carry out your plan for 30 days, and write down your progress each week.
- With your den, prepare a fitness course or series of games that includes jumping, avoiding obstacles, weightlifting, and running. Time yourself going through the course, and improve your time over a two-week period.
- With adult guidance, lead younger Scouts in a fitness game or games as a gathering activity for a pack or den meeting.
- Try a new sport you have never tried before.