Tiger Bites is one of the Tiger CORE Adventure Requirements. For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners learn about nutritious food choices, participate in mealtime chores, practice good manners and hygiene, and make a snack.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Requirements for the Tiger Bites Adventure
- Identify three good food choices and three foods that would not be good choices.
- Show that you know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable. Eat one of each.
- With your adult partner, pick a job to help your family at mealtime. Do it every day for one week.
- Show you can keep yourself and your personal area clean.
- Talk with your adult partner about what foods you can eat with your fingers. Practice your manners when eating them.
- With your adult partner, plan and make a good snack choice or other nutritious food to share with your den.