Games Tigers Play is one of the Tiger CORE Adventure Requirements. For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners learn about teamwork while playing games. They also explore how active games and nutritious food keep us healthy.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Requirements for the Games Tigers Play Adventure
- Do the following:
- Play two initiative or team-building games with the members of your den.
- Listen carefully to your leader while the rules are being explained, and follow directions when playing.
- At the end of the game, talk with the leader about what you learned when you played the game. Tell how you helped the den by playing your part.
- Make up a game with the members of your den.
- Make up a new game, and play it with your family or members of your den or pack.
- Find out how being active is part of being healthy. Ask someone who plays a sport why he or she thinks it is important to be active.
- Bring a nutritious snack to a den meeting. Share why you picked it and what makes it a good snack choice.