Looking for a last minute Halloween game idea? Here is a really easy which is fun for the players and spectators alike. And it is good for all ages. Our Crew played this at their costume party last year.
Bobbing for Worms
- Paper plates
- Gummy worms (one per player)
- Canned whipped cream
- Give each player a plate.
- Put a gummy worm on a each plate.
- Cover each gummy worm with whipped cream.
- The player must get the worm out without using his hands
- The first player to eat his worm without using his hands wins.