This is a classic camp recipe. It is easy and doesn’t take many ingredients. Enjoy some while spending an evening around a campfire.
- Materials for a charcoal or wood fire
- Cutting board
- Aluminum foil
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare your fire so you have a nice bed of coals.
- Peel back one section of the banana skin, but leave it connected.
- Cut out a small V-shaped trench along the length of the banana.
- Put about 6 mini marshmallows and 10 chocolate chips in the trench.
- Put the banana peel back over the top.
- Wrap the banana in foil.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients so you end up with four foil wrapped bananas.
- Place the bananas on the hot coals for about 5 minutes, trying to keep the part up the banana with the trench on top.
- Let cool slightly and eat.