It’s baseball season. If you are doing a sports theme with your Cub Scouts, why not make some baseball cookies?
These cookies are easy for Cubs to make because they start with store bought sandwich cookies. Basically they are just decorating them.
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups vanilla chips (white chocolate chips) or use vanilla candy bark
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 tube red decorator gel
- Melt the vanilla chips and the shortening in a double boiler
- Dip the cookies in the melted mixture and place on waxed paper to cool.
- When cool, use the red decorator gel to make the “stitches” on the baseball.