Make It Move is one of the Bear elective adventures.
For the Make It Move adventure, Bears learn about simple machines like pulleys and levers. Then they make a Rube-Goldberg machine.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Bears will receive a belt loop.
Bear Adventure Requirements: Make It Move
- Create an “exploding” craft stick reaction.
- Make two simple pulleys, and use them to move objects.
- Make a lever by creating a seesaw using a spool and a wooden paint stirrer. Explore the way it balances by placing different objects on each end.
- Do the following:
- Draw a Rube Goldberg–type machine. Include at least six steps to complete your action.
- Construct a real Rube Goldberg–type machine to complete a task assigned by your den leader. Use at least two simple machines and include at least four steps.