Germs Alive! is one of the Wolf Cub Scout elective adventures. In the current Wolf Cub Scout program, it is most like Wolf Achievement 3 – Keep Your Body Healthy.
For the Germs Alive! adventure, Wolves learn about how germs spread and about healthy habits.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Wolf Cub Scouts will receive a belt loop.
Wolf Adventure Requirements: Germs Alive!
- Wash your hands while singing the “germ song.”
- Play Germ Magnet with your den. Wash your hands again afterward.
- Conduct the sneeze demonstration.
- Conduct the mucus demonstration with your den.
- Grow a mold culture. Show what formed at a den or pack meeting.
- Make a clean room chart.