Tiger Tag is one of the Tiger elective adventures. For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners play some active games and think about what it means to be a good sport.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Tiger Adventure Requirements: Tiger Tag
- Choose one active game you like, and tell your den about it.
- Do the following:
- Play two relay games with your den and your adult partner.
- Tell your partner or the other Tigers what you liked best about each game.
- Have your den choose a relay game that everyone would like to play, and play it several times.
- With your adult partner, select an active outside game that you could play with the members of your den. Talk about your game at the den meeting. With your den, decide on a game to play.
- Play the game that your den has chosen. After the game, discuss with your den leader the meaning of being a good sport.