Good Knights is one of the Tiger elective adventures. For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners learn about the Scout Law and knights, make a code of conduct, and participate in a service project.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Tiger Adventure Requirements: Good Knights
- Do the following:
- With your den or adult partner, say the Scout Law. Explain to your den one of the 12 points of the law and why you think a knight would have the same behavior.
- If you have not already done so, make a code of conduct with your den that will describe how each person should act when you are all together. Vote on which actions should go in your den code of conduct. If your den has a code of conduct, discuss with your den the updates it might need to help den members become more chivalrous. Vote on which actions should go in your den code of conduct.
- Create a den shield and a personal shield.
- Using recycled materials, design and build a small castle with your adult partner to display at the pack meeting.
- Think of one physical challenge that could be part of an obstacle course. Then help your den design a Tiger knight obstacle course. With your adult partner, participate in the course.
- Participate in a service project.