Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries is one of the Tiger elective adventures. In the current Tiger Cub program, it is most similar to Tiger Elective 19 – Magic Fun .
For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners learn about magic, science, secret codes, and other “mysteries”.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Tiger Adventure Requirements: Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries
- Learn a magic trick. Practice your magic trick so you can perform it in front of an audience.
- Create an invitation to a magic show.
- With your den or with your family, put on a magic show for an audience.
- Create a secret code.
- With the other Scouts in your den or with your family, crack a code that you did not create.
- Spell your name using sign language, and spell your name in Braille.
- With the help of your adult partner, conduct a science demonstration that shows how magic works.
- Share what you learned from your science demonstration.