For this adventure, Tiger Cubs and their adult partners learn to really observe the outdoors and see all of the life and activity that happens in their own backyards or neighborhoods.
The requirement for this adventure are shown below. Upon completion of this adventure, Tiger Cubs will receive a belt loop.
Tiger Adventure: Backyard Jungle
- Take a 1-foot hike. Make a list of the living things you find on your 1-foot hike.
- Point out two different kinds of birds that live in your area.
- Be helpful to plants and animals by planting a tree or other plant in your neighborhood.
- Build and hang a birdhouse.
- With your adult partner, go on a walk, and pick out two sounds you hear in your “jungle.”