Cub Scouts can make this craft to brighten up a holiday table. They can decorate the napkin rings any way they want. Some ideas:
- Symbols of faith
Tiger Cubs can use this to fulfill Elective 2 – Making Decorations.
Holiday Napkin Rings
- Cardboard tubes from paper towel roles or toilet paper
- Fun foam
- Construction paper
- Decorations, such as craft eyes, glitter glue, etc
- Cut the cardboard tubes into 1 inch sections.
- Cut holiday shapes from the fun foam
- Decorate the shapes with construction paper and other decorations.
- Glue the shapes to the cardboard sections.